Papagou Street, Voula Attikis
The residential building is located in a quiet residential area with lots of green and open spaces.
It is a modern building of high aesthetics and construction, consisting of 7 two-storey maisonettes. The architectural design follows modern geometries and clean lines, focusing on natural lighting and functionality, while the external surfaces use modern materials such as glass and concrete, in harmony with the surrounding space.
The energy planning of the houses was done with the main focus on the economy and the achievement of an A+ building energy class. Heat pumps (cooling - heating) are installed.
The apartment building is located in Voula, in the southern suburbs of Athens, an area next to the sea, with a pleasant, mild climate and unlimited views.
The complex is close to the coastal front, as well as the organized and bustling areas of Glyfada and Vouliagmeni. Beautiful beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive, while Athens International Airport is less than half an hour away.
The building has 7 two-storey maisonettes.
- One level includes living room with an energy-efficient fireplace, kitchen, dining room and WC. The living room opens onto a large terrace overlooking the sea and the greenery of the area.
- An internal staircase leads to the 2nd level of the residence, where there are 2-3 bedrooms and 1-2 bathrooms, depending on the area of the residence.
- Plenty of natural light throughout.
- The client can choose floor materials from a wide variety and can design of the kitchen and wardrobes of his preference.
- The residences have an underground parking space and an underground storage room.