Residential building on Papagou Street, Voula Attikis
The residential building is located in a quiet residential area with lots of green and open spaces. It is a modern building of high aesthetics and construction, consisting of 7 two-storey maisonettes. The architectural design follows modern geometries and clean lines, focusing on natural lighting and functionality, while the external surfaces use modern materials such as glass and concrete, in harmony with the surrounding space.
The energy planning of the houses was done with the main focus on the economy and the achievement of an A+ building energy class. Heat pumps (cooling - heating) are installed.
The building is located near the sea front, as well as the organized and crowded areas of Glyfada and Vouliagmeni. Wonderful beaches can be found at a distance of 10 minutes by car, while the international airport of Athens is less than half an hour away.
The building has 7 two-storey maisonettes.
- One level includes living room, kitchen, dining room, WC and energy fireplace. The living room opens onto a large terrace overlooking the sea and the greenery of the area.
- An internal staircase leads to the 2nd level of the residence, where there are 2 to 4 bedrooms and 1 or 2 bathrooms, depending on the area of the residence.
- Plenty of natural light throughout.
- The client can choose floor materials from a wide variety and can design of the kitchen and wardrobes of his preference.
- The residences have an underground parking space and an underground storage room.